Dr. Sherry Colvin is a native of South Georgia and grew up in Cairo, Georgia. Dr. Colvin attended VSU and then received her dental degree from Medical College of Georgia. She is an expert cosmetic restorative dentist that specializes in creating perfect smiles. Her compassion for her patients is clearly seen and felt when visiting her office. Dr. Colvin’s commitment is evident in her high quality approach to dental health. She realizes that “going to the dentist” is not something most people would admit to enjoying. That is why she feels strongly about the experience her patients receive at Nu-Smile, one in which they would look forward to visiting again, just as a friend would.
Dr. Colvin has two children, Landon and Dakota. In her spare time, Dr. Colvin and her family enjoy following Dakota to cheer competitions and also spending time at her lake house where the entire family loves to fish. They are also avid FSU Seminole fans; in fact, they have season tickets and always attend any home games. Go Noles!!
- Valdosta State University
- Medical College of Georgia
- Certified Preferred Invisalign Provider
- Certified Lumineer Provider
- DOCS – Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation Provider
- BLS/ACLS Provider
- Georgia Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Florida Dental Association
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry